Jodhpur is a popular historical destination in the Thar Desert, Rajasthan and is popularly known as “Blue City”. The place has most buildings painted in blue , hence the name. The place sends you back to the past and gives you glimpse of all the fabulous architectures of the era when there were kings and their kingdoms. Jodhpur is a bright city making sightseers from everywhere on Earth experience passionate feelings for its beguiling forts, excellent lakes, royal residences, culture, and everything.
You can have such countless encounters in Jodhpur with your friends and family that you will treasure everlastingly in your heart. Here are some places you can’t miss.
1. Mehrangarh fort- Listed as largest forts that exists in India. Jodhpur is rich in folk art and music, hence a lot of performances can be experienced inside the fort. The fort has heritage structures that are preserved and is one of the greatest attraction of the place.
2. Experience Rural Rajasthan- Explore Incredible Bishnoi Village and way of life of individuals of Bishnoi town by going on a Safari ride. As you are out exploring, you will observe lovely landscape and a few nearby and transient birds too. You will likewise get an opportunity to meet nearby groups of Bishnoi and comprehend their way of life – how they live, what they eat, how they work, and everything.
3. Quest for the Blue places of Jodhpur – Almost certain when somebody specifies Jodhpur, individuals consistently think about the blue houses . You can take a stroll close to the confounded Sardar market and there you will discover many blue shaded houses. It is ,without a doubt, a heaven place for all the photographic artists.
4. Satisfy you taste buds- You will discover a plenty of famous spots in Jodhpur to eat where you can taste the Rajasthani flavours. Jodhpur is famous for its royal feasts and one should not miss such an amazingly satisfying experience.
5. Adventures- Adventure lover are always going to find out opportunities to participate in fun adventures no matter where they go. Jodhpur is also a good place for such tourists. One can do Zip-lining in the Mehrangarh Fort and fulfill their “ fun- adventure bucket list”.