India’s wide range of weekend packages offers various relaxing trips in the hill station or an advanced holiday, wildlife sighting excursion, or maybe a spiritual getaway according to your travel preference. So, taking a short break to get rid of the weekly client visits, target pressure, and statistical presentations affect you in mind.
Need a Weekend Trip Ideas?
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Delhi is our National Capital. It is beautiful and one of India’s biggest states. Its neighbors are with the Himalayan States of Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh, so many hill stations are only a few hours’ drive away. Delhi is also famous for Agra, Agra means Taj Mahal. It is the most popular tourist area. Thousands of people visit the Taj Mahal to see its real beauty. The Royal state of Rajasthan shares a boundary with Delhi, so full of opportunities are obtainable to relish rich heritage, fort, architecture, nature, and cuisine. India has many weekend getaway places governing the best places to visit near Delhi up to 100 km, 200km, 300km. Customization options and the best places offer to make your trip even more amazing. So, here is a list of some lesser-known as well as some famous locations around Delhi.
Weekend Getaways Around Delhi are:-
1. Manesar- 56 km
2. Sohna- 63 km
3. Alwar- 164 km
4. Neemrana- 129 km
5. Mathura- 180 km
6. Agra- 233 km
7. Jaipur- 278 km
8. Mussoorie- 289 km
1. Manesar- The less populated and unheard village, Manesar is now a business junction at present and it offers rustic pleasure with luxurious comfort as many Luxury Resort and Spa available to give you a relaxed vibe after your busy weekdays. It’s a popular getaway in Gurgaon which is near Delhi.
Best Time- November to February.
2. Sohna- Those who want to sit comfortably and enjoy the scenic beauty of Sohna Lake. Sohna is a perfect choice around Delhi. This city is located in Haryana. The hot springs in the foothills of Aravalis, Shiva Temple, Damdama Lake, and Lal Gumbaz of Sohna which is Red Dome, and Kala Gumbaz of Sohna that is Black dome is a must-visit.
Best Time- September to February.
3. Alwar- Popularly known as one of the oldest cities of Rajasthan, it will take you to the mysterious history of the dominant kings. The famous Bhangarh Fort is located on the outskirts of Alwar which is famous worldwide. Alwar City Palace has marble pavilions on lotus-shaped bases in the courtyard, adds a blend of architectural aspects and it also has a museum with rare manuscripts. The delicious milk cake is a must-try here.
Best Time- November to February.
4. Neemrana- If you’re a heritage lover, then you must spend your weekend in the serene ancient town, Neemrana. Now, Neemrana Fort Palace has turned into a luxury hotel. Besides, The Sariska National Park, Ziplining, Vinay Vilas Mahal, and Bala Quila or Alwar Fort also endorse Neemrana’s prosperity.
Best Time- Though Winter is a perfect time but you can visit this place throughout the year.
5. Mathura- The sacred city in Uttar Pradesh offers you a spiritual atmosphere with the breeze of the Yamuna River. You can also visit its twin city Vrindavan which is just 10 km away. During dawn, you can watch hundreds of diyas being floated during the daily aarti by the locals and visitors. Sri Krishna Janmabhumi is the most famous place, similarly, Barsana Shri Radha Rani Temple, Govardhan Hill, Krishna Janmasthan Temple Complex and Dwarkadhish Temple are also quite traditional and worth visiting.
Best Time- October to March is perfect to explore, but you can travel during Holi Festival for an outstanding experience.
6. Agra- Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders in the world lies in Agra. Located on the banks of River Yamuna, Agra is no doubt one of the most visited tourist destinations throughout the year. Apart from the Taj Mahal, the other two UNESCO World Heritage sites are Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, which invite history enthusiasts and architecture buffs. If you are planning to spend your weekend in Agra, don’t forget to buy some ‘Petha’. So get ready to be stunned, amazed, inspired, and mesmerized.
Best Time- Throughout the year but if you want to avoid peak summer then August to March is a perfect time.
7. Jaipur- The “Pink City” of India brings out the history of royal families. Being the capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur offers beautiful gardens, enormous courtyards, magnificent palaces and museums. Jaipur is popular for traditional Rajasthani jewelry, traditional clothes, and handicrafts, along with traditional Rajasthani cuisine. Some famous visitor attractions locations include- Ajmer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Albert Hall Museum, Jaigarh Fort, Birla Mandir, Garh Ganesh Temple, Sanghiji Jain Temple, Jaipur Zoo, etc. If you want to feel the authenticity of Rajasthani culture, you can visit the Chokhi Dhani Village.
Best Time- October to March.
8. Mussoorie- Mussoorie is a perfect blend of weekend relaxation and adventure expeditions in the hill station. Highlighting crystal clear waterfalls, colonial bungalows, vivid gardens, and fascinating local markets, Mussoorie offers a great option for your weekend tour. It is nestled against the backdrop of the Great Himalayas. Gun Hill is a must-visit tourist attraction.
Best Time- March to June.